Friday, September 10, 2010

Movie Quote Friday

The Cinderella Story

Sam: Once upon a time, in a far away kingdom, lived a beautiful little girl and her widowed father.
-----------------------------------
Sam's Dad: Never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game.
Sam: Don't you know who I am?
Austin: Of course I do. You're Princeton Girl. You're the girl I've been waiting to meet. I know exactly who you are! What's your name?
-----------------------------
Austin: I can be surrounded by a sea of people and still feel all alone... Then I think of you.Sam: So... Who'd you guys pay to make your cars so dirty?
Brianna: Excuse me? Like, what are you, the Dirt Police?
Gabriella: [laughs] Yeah! The Dirt Police! Like, excuse me miss, do you know how fast your dirt was going?
Brianna: You should've stopped at the Dirt Police.
-----------------------------------
Fiona: [to Sam] People go to school to get smarter, so that they can get a job. You already have a job, so it's like skipping a step.Fiona: No honey, leave those on! The lawn's looking a little brown.
Sam: You know we're supposed to be conserving water! We're in the middle of a drought!
Fiona: Droughts are for poor people, you think J-Lo has a brown lawn? People who use extra water have extra class.
Sam: Sometimes, fantasies are better than reality.
----------------------
Fiona: I am very, very, very, very upset about this.
Brianna: You don't look upset.
Fiona: Oh, it's the Botox. I can't show emotion for another hour and a half.
Austin: Sam! Okay, I know you think that I'm just some...
Sam: Coward? Phony?
Austin: Okay, just listen.
Sam: No, you listen. You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. It's been me all along. And it was me who was hurt in front of everybody. Look, I didn't come here to yell at you, okay? I came to tell you that I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was, but I'm not anymore. And the thing is, I really don't care what people think about me... because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family, and no job, and no money for college... it's you that I feel sorry for.
David: Heads up! Yo, five minutes.
Austin: I'm coming!
Sam: I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you, but I can't wait for him... because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.
[walks away]
Austin: SAM!
[punches locker]Sam: Austin? What are you doing?
Austin: Something I should have done a long time ago.
[he kisses her, it starts to rain, they both look up]
Austin: Sorry I waited for the rain.
Sam: It's okay.
------------------------------------------------------
Sam: And lived happily ever after. At least for now. Hey, I'm only a freshman!

{LOVE this movie. Fell in LOVE with Chad in this movie! swoon}

7 comments:

mrsashcake said...

fabulous movie!!! love all the cinderella stories!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

love this movie, its adorable.

Betsey said...

ahh i love this movie too. that football scene, when "hear you me" plays....so good!!

Jessica/Patrick said...

CMM = hotness in this movie.
And I miss Hilary Duff/Lizzie Maguire.

Belen said...

I LOVE THIS MOVIE! :D

at one point, i took forever to give my bp her copy back because i'd watch it everyday, haha. i still don't even have my own copy, lol.

Alyssa said...

most definitely one of my favourite renditions of cinderellas.

meg fee said...

ah yes, he is dreamy!