Sunday, September 20, 2009

Weekend Update

It is Sunday night.
Almost 10 pm and I am so dreading work tomorrow.
Maybe not so much work as the time I have to get up.
And I am already looking forward to the weekend.Tylon's game was on Thursday..THEY WON!
It was an awesome game.
My throat hurt from screaming.

Friday, was pretty busy.
Went to the gym, ran some errands, made cake balls.
Then that night Amanda, Jessica, and I went over to Sam's
to have a little girl's night and watch Hannah Montana.
And see little baby Ethan.

Saturday, my Mom and I went to my cousins bridal shower.
It was so good to see her and all the extended family.
I loved visiting and seeing everyone.
After, Jadon and I ran some errands and then we just chilled at home.
It was great. I think you need those nights every now and then.
There was a fireside tonight.
Some girls and I sang a song...why I get nervous I am not sure.
But I hear it was good.

Overall, it was a very nice weekend.
I am sitting here not understanding guys.
But that's a whole other convo
and I would not even know where to begin on that.
I think I need a miracle.

{Those a just some pics Ty and I took the other day.
I look sickly for some reason. But he is too cute to not post them}


Photobucket

2 comments:

Samantha said...

I think you both look cute!!! I don't understand guys either:)

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Sounds like a fun weekend!!