Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Update

Wasn't it just Friday...UGH! and now tomorrow is Monday!

This weekend included:
-running errands with Jadon
-watching Obsessed
-stayed up way too late
-went to my first activities day activity
-took a nap
-had dinner and played games
-met new people
-stayed up WAY too late again
-called and set apart as primary teacher and activities day leader
-and will be going to a CES broadcast

I hope you all had a LOVELY weekend!
and here is hoping this week goes by fast!
next weekend is going to be Great!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kylee said...

I totally watched Obsessed this weekend too! It was so good!

Jessica/Patrick said...

I always start to get a little sad about 5pm on Sunday when I realize the weekend is over and we have to go back to work soon. Oh well, such is life I suppose. At least we've got another great weekend to look forward to!!!