So do you all watch Ellen?
Oh I love it...her season premiere was Tuesday
and she kicked it off by doing a dance number with the top ten of SYTYCD.
So first is a video of her practicing....
It was awesome!
I have had this song stuck in my head
and
{I would like to learn this dance...HaHa...}
Oh I love it...her season premiere was Tuesday
and she kicked it off by doing a dance number with the top ten of SYTYCD.
So first is a video of her practicing....
It was awesome!
I have had this song stuck in my head
and
{I would like to learn this dance...HaHa...}






4 comments:
OMGOSH! That was hilarious...and AMAZING!!! I love that you post the videos!
Hum, Ellen.. she is a, hum, "diferent woman", u know but I love her dance. Oh my, I wrote right? :D
from Brazil
That was SUPER cute! I'm totally favoriting this so I can learn it!
Woohoo... thank you!!
Post a Comment