Thursday, September 17, 2009

Movie Quote Friday!

Australia

Lady Sarah Ashley: Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.
Nullah: Mama say, I Galapa. I magic-man. I wizard-man!
Nullah: I sing you to me.
Lady Sarah Ashley: And I will hear you, my darling! Nullah: Mrs. Boss! We gotta get those fat cheeky bulls into that big bloody metal ship!
Drover: We're not really used to...
Lady Sarah Ashley: A woman? I suppose you think I should be back in Darwin, at the church fete or a lady's whatever you call it. Well I will have you know, I am as capable as any man.
Drover: Guests. We're not used to guests is what I was about to say but now that you mention it I happen to quite like the women of the outback.

{I realize there is a lack of quotes for this movie...However, there is quite a plenty of Hugh Jackman. Immediately after watching this movie I wasn't much a fan. But I must say...a bit later...I couldn't stop thinking about it. It really was quite good. Oh...and Hugh aint bad either}

Photobucket

4 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh David and I LOVE this movie!!! We've only seen it once, but it totally stuck with us!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Love the part where Nicole kidman is gazing upon the beautiful kangaroo and then.....well, you know!

● C E L I N A ● said...

this movie is the best.

so cute

● C E L I N A ● said...

this movie is the best.

so cute