Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Confession Wednesday


For the past 3 days
I have been going out to my car
and taking a nap...for about 30-40 minutes.
It is wonderful!
I even brought a blanket this morning to use.
Now that it is cooling off I can do this more often.

{Photo from here}
Photobucket

6 comments:

Kylee said...

Hahaha I love it! Whatever gets you through the day right?! :)

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

thats awesome... they (whoever "they" is.. haha) actually say that a short nap in the middle of the day is very healthy for you and helps you get through the work day better!

● C E L I N A ● said...

good work. I love naps.

Micaela said...

this is so cute!!!
my bf used to do this, but instead of a blanket, he'd listen to his Sirius Radio.

naps are the best. I am sometimes too scared i would sleep longer than i'm supposed to lol

Walters Family said...

How do you wake up on time? How do you not sleep longer? Power naps are great!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I lOVE naps in the car! So great!