Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Fall

Oh Fall!
Not that Arizona really has this season.
We do cool down a bit.
However, we are still hitting the triple digits. UGH!
But, we have been able to switch from AC to the Swamp Coolers.
Which means I get to sleep under a couple layers of blankets instead of a sheet.
The Fall does bring some excitement. Don’t you think?
You can sense it in the air.
It gets darker earlier, and stays darker later.
Or maybe it’s the thought of corn mazes, haunted houses, and candy corn.
Soon {hopefully} we can bundle up in scarves and sweaters.
And the thought that the Holidays are on their way is exciting too…
Exciting because family comes together.
I absolutely love it!

What’s your favorite thing about Fall???

{picture from here)
Photobucket

2 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh I love fall so much!!! Hmm...my favorite part...I don't know. That's really hard!! I just love everything about it! Ooh I love all the crafts that can be done in the fall!!!! :) We need to have a craft day and make something for fall!

Micaela said...

you really said the big thing- family and extra blankets. ;)

oh and SPORTS!!!

:)

boots... i need to get a new pair of knee high boots.

hot chocolate.

oh fall weather is best.