Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Update

What a great LONG weekend!
I had an extra long weekend as I had Friday off.

Randon and Callie surprised us and came in town early on Thursday evening. {YAY!} and they were able to stay until Monday afternoon. It was so fun to have them come and play. I loved it!

Friday, Tylon had a came out in Tucson. Mom, Dad, Zach, and I made the car drive there to catch the game. The weather was amazing. And there were no lightning or rain interruptions. Thank heavens. We did not win, sadly, we were so close!

Saturday, was just a nice relaxing day. I did have plans to go out that night but those were interrupted by some horrible abdominal pains. {I am thinking I need my gallbladder removed} Thank heavens that pain went away.

Sunday, I went to a baby blessing and games later that night.

Monday, we chilled and laid back here at home.
IT WAS FANTASTIC!

I am bummed about going back to work {and the gym}
but at least it will be a short work week...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

Seriously this was like the best most relaxing weekend I've ever had in my LIFE. Im thinking we should always have shorter work weeks.

Walters Family said...

It was a GREAT weekend! We had a lot of fun! Loved the chillin' time too. It was really fun on Friday working all together making those "gyoza rolls". It was a lot of work but they tasted OH SO GOOD! Thanks for driving to the game in Tucson... it was fun!