I feel like I do fairly good with directions.and once I have been somewhere
I am pretty good at remembering how to get there and go places from there.
But when I don’t know where I am going I have this anxiety about getting there.
I usually Google map the directions
and read over them several times to kind of memorize where I am going.
and even then I just have this anxiety about getting to these unknown places.
Because I don’t know how many times Google has given me the wrong directions.
Irritating!
Once I get to my final destination I am so relieved






5 comments:
Utah = GRID system
love it!
isn't that annoying?! you think you can count on google map and then it gives you the wrong directions. totally not at fault. lol i am a girl about directions too- ahh i just stereotyped us. *i'm blushing
i've been known to drive to a location i have to be at the night before to make sure I KNOW how to get there. i can't imagine if i lived in a big City. I'd be in trouble!!! lol
i love your confessions. :)
here's my confession: i absolutely suck with directions... and i get anxiety every time i have to go somewhere new. last time hubs and i went house hunting he made me do the map and directions and i almost had a panic attack because i couldn't figure out the right way to go... ya that's how bad i am.
I am exactly the same. The first time I had to drive into SLC I studied the map every night for a week. Memorizing the "In case I make a wrong turn here" routes as well as the main one.
I am TOTALLY with you on that!!! I know just how you feel! I bet it doesn't help when I am actually WITH you and we are both freaking out with anxiety! Another adventure this Friday with finding the football game!
Post a Comment