Growing up I always ate my hot dogs the same way.With ketchup and onions.
That’s it.
Until about 2 years ago.
I was watching Food Network. {of course}
And it was a show about Hot dogs…I think it was Unwrapped.
And I remember them saying that children only eat ketchup and onions on their hot dogs, but adults put everything on it.
I decided then that it was time to become an adult.
Ever since, I put everything on my hot dog…well the normal stuff…added the mustard and relish.
And I must confess. I was seriously missing out!






3 comments:
Yeah, I'm not a big fan of relish...but mustard/ketchup/onions on my hot dogs are the best!!!!
One time on Diners Drive in's and Dives they went to a hot dog place that wrapped their hot dogs in bacon and then deep fried them. Now THAT sounds good!!!
lol. when my brother and i were little my mom would cut the hot dogs in small pieces and my brother and i would fight for the pinched ends--we called them marshmellows. i have no idea why, come to think of it.
:) The day I found out what was in a hotdog was the day I stopped eating them. Then Tanner would eat my hotdog & I'd eat the bun -with everything on it. :) (Minus onions.)
Post a Comment