This is how I eat my M&M's I sort them by color and then eat the smallest color quantity to the largest color quantity. Odd. I know That's just how I do it.
You FUNNY, Girl! Ok... I do that too. I sort them to color and eat the most first then make them all the same amount... then one from each color ... I think... I can't remember now since it has been so long since I have eaten a bag of M&M's... maybe I should experiment with that... SOON!
How funny that all these people do the same type of thing...me too...but I make mine into rows and eat them in doubles...like two green and two red together...then the singles last. Funny ocd people
11 comments:
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee tooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or I sort them by color and then eat them until they all have the same amount and then I eat them in color order.
:D
You FUNNY, Girl! Ok... I do that too. I sort them to color and eat the most first then make them all the same amount... then one from each color ... I think... I can't remember now since it has been so long since I have eaten a bag of M&M's... maybe I should experiment with that... SOON!
Hahaha you're so funny!
Bahaha! I actually already knew that about you, weirdly enough... :)
That is so funny because I do that with my skittles. I thought I was the only one!
I sort mine too, but I start eating the colors I dislike first and continue, eating my favorite color last.
ohhh I totally do that with my gummi bears!! :)Have a great weekend Krissa!
I used to separate my lucky charms! LOL!
Ok i do that too. Except I eat them the biggest quantity first until all the piles are even.
Then I eat them one of each color until they are all gone.
How funny that all these people do the same type of thing...me too...but I make mine into rows and eat them in doubles...like two green and two red together...then the singles last. Funny ocd people
I eat them just like you do! Who knew?
Post a Comment