Does anyone else feel that the weekend goes by all too fast?
I feel like the weekdays drag by, the weekends speed by and when I look back to what I did last weekend it feel like it was forever ago.
So here is my recap:
Friday – Game night. Pizza. Lots of people. Lots of food. A cute boy. It was a good night (for the most part)
Saturday - I slept in. LOVED IT! Had a GNO at Natalie’s with Jessica, Sam, Amanda, Suzie, and of course Natalie. (Loved seeing her new house). Oh and the babies were there of course. I love holding those kids! It was a great night and I absolutely love talking to those girls about life and everything going on.
Sunday – I love church at noon. It’s so nice to sleep in, once again. There was a musical number at church that really struck a chord with me…
"Look on my heart, dear Lord, I humbly pray;And last night ended with game night. It was great. Even more cute boys.
regard me mercifully at close of day.
And in my striving, Lord, please find me worthy;
look on my heart and see Thy name written there.
I am not perfect, Lord; so oft I stray,
ladened with mortal cares I lose my way.
Yet I shall not forget atoning mercies!
Look on my heart and see Thy love reflected there!"
- David R. Naylor
What more could you ask for?
And every night ended in car talk with Amanda. Love those talks!!!!
How was your weekend???







4 comments:
love game nights! and it is probably even more fun with cute boys around!!!
You just got to love those long car talks in my driveway. We could pretty much solve the problems of our lives in there :)
Sounds like you had a great weekend! I hate that weekends end so soon, it stinks!! =[
Yay!! I LOVED hosting girl's night!!! I can't wait for the next one!
Post a Comment