Thursday, August 6, 2009

Movie Quote Friday!

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken

{This is one of my all time favorite movies. It's a classic.
I remember growing up and watching this movie.
A great classic! And I just now realized it's a Disney, had no idea!}




Marie: You poor thing. Who does your hair?
Sonora: Well, I do.
Marie: Sonora, you have to be extremely careful with your appearance. I mean, having no natural beauty of your own you really need to help yourself.
Doctor Carver: Can you shovel manure?
Sonora: Manure just happens to be my specialty.
Al: Why did you never answer any of my letters?
Sonora: I never got any letters.
Al: Well, I wrote you just about everyday.
Sonora: What did you say?
Al: Stuff.
Sonora: What kind of stuff?
Al: Well... you know... stuff!
Sonora: I can do it because I can do anything!
Sonora: I found my destiny, not in far off places but within myself.

Photobucket

10 comments:

heather said...

Thanks for spittin' on me.

Alyssa said...

Krissa, i need to admit something.

your Friday movie quote posts are my favorite weekly posts.

You seem to psychically know my favorite movies and quote them every time.

I saw this movie MANY years ago but didnt see the end and didnt know the name, then one day i found out what it was. BEST DAY EVER. now i have it and watch it all the time. SUCH an amazing feel good movie.

Micaela said...

LOOOOOOOVE this movie.

how many dreams i've had of Al...
countless.

;)

happy friday honey!

Taren said...

link away my blogger friend, link away :) p.s. i'm glad you liked it. it's is comforting knowning we're not the only ones!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

Ok I am just going to say it... I have never seen or heard of this movie and I am suddenly feeling ridiculously deprived! I may just have to rent it or something because it sounds really good and just like the kind of movie I would love.

By the way, I just pulled out Prince and Me to watch tonight or tomorrow because I have been wanting to watch it ever since your last movie quote friday last week!

Callie said...

Oh my gosh! This is totally one of my favorite movies of all time, TOO! I loved watching this as a kid and it's still good as an adult! We need to watch it together some time! LOVE IT! LOVE YOU!

Camilla said...

Krissa, eu gosto quando você escreve sobre os filmes, eu presto atenção naquilo que você gosta de assistir.
Muito bom!

Kisses in your ♥.

Kimberly said...

Wow I haven't seen this movie and so long. I love it!!

● C E L I N A ● said...

i used to LOVE this movie as a kid.

Made me want to ride horses.

● C E L I N A ● said...

i used to LOVE this movie as a kid.

Made me want to ride horses.