I wanted to share this amazing artist, Casey O'Connell, with you all...
I came across her work here and here from fellow bloggers
and I completely fell in love.
This is my ALL time favorite... I would love to own this piece
and here are some other favorites...



I came across her work here and here from fellow bloggers
and I completely fell in love.
This is my ALL time favorite... I would love to own this piece
and here are some other favorites...



GO check out her website as well...there are more there
{If you would like to be on her mailing list leave your email address below and I will get them to her}
{If you would like to be on her mailing list leave your email address below and I will get them to her}






2 comments:
How cool... i know hubs would like the 3rd one just for the fact that it has cards in it! haha
dude...those are way cute!
Post a Comment