Sunday, August 30, 2009

Weekend Update

It has been a great weekend.
Definitely not as crazy as some of the weeks have been before..
I think I like having a break every now and then.
Friday, Mom, Dad, and I went to Tylon's first varsity game of the season
out at Chandler High School.
Although they did not win,
I do think they have really improved from past years.
Saturday was so nice to sleep in forever, and just be lazy.
I went out that night to Amazing Jake's and did some
laser tag, mini golf, bumper cars, and a few arcade games.
It was fun!
Tonight we are having games at my house. Which should also be fun!
I'm so looking forward to this coming week and having Friday off {and the Holiday Monday}
YAY!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Boys are very lame!!!! Oh and I totally didn't know that this coming monday is a holiday :) I'm such a nerd!!

Jessica/Patrick said...

Wow, thats a pretty calm weekend by your normal standards. I too am looking forward to the weekend, although I'm not so lucky to have Friday AND Monday off.