Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I NEED your HELP!!!!

I REALLY need your help.... on two things...

ONE: My brother plays for the varsity football team at Skyline High School. The local news station is allowing people to vote for which High School will be the Game of the Week....Skyline is one of the options....I would LOVE you forever if you would go vote as many times as you can for the Skyline Vs. Chandler game....HERE

and TWO: one of my favorite artists and I have mentioned her before Vol. 25 has posted a video in a contest for Etsy. Her video is so cute and she just needs people to view it and needs to get as many views as she can....so if you can go view her video HERE that would be great!



THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

jessica said...

Your sooo sweet Krissa! :) Your comment over there on etsy.tv made me GUSH. :) Thanks for posting this and all the support you've always shown! :D

p.s. good luck with the game!! I voted a few times, hope it helps in some way!! Looks like the voting will be close.

Micaela said...

both done!!! :)

you sweet girl xo