Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekend Update

{Amanda and I last weekend at a friends gig}

This weekend was crazy!
And it started almost immediately.
I met Jessica at the movies to see The Time Traveler’s Wife.
I LOVED it!!!! So much better than what I was thinking.
It could be confusing but once you understand what’s going on it all makes sense.
It was so good. I cannot wait to read the book…{thanks to the lead up of the movie on Micaela’s blog.}
The rest of the weekend was a multi-stake YSA activity.
Friday was a BBQ and pool party.
Saturday morning we had some great classes on dating, finance, and finding joy in the journey.
Amanda and I snuck home to take a nap and then get ready for the dance that night.
It was fun. I do wish I could dance. {Amanda once you get up and walking we will tear up that dance floor.}
The conference ended on Sunday with a great fireside.
I was able to meet a lot of new people and be uplifted by the spirit.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jessica/Patrick said...

I love when I'm included in your weekend updates!
I'm still surprised that I didn't cry more at the movies, especially with the pregnancy hormones that make me cry at EVERYTHING.
I still really want a meadow in my backyard....
We'll have to find another movie to go to soon :D

Krissa said...

I LOVE when your in my weekend update...You will be there again next week :)
And yes we will need to find another movie...or dinner or something :)

Micaela said...

Krissa you never told me you had never read the book!!! OMG, totalllly read it! don't make me send you my copy to borrow. You will LOVE it, esp. since you loved the movie- which btw, thanks to your fb comment before i went to go see it, I KNEW i wasn't going to be disappointed. Thank you!!! and thanks for including me in your loved weekend updates ;)

i so wish i went to the classes you went to. I could use some wisdom in my finance and dating life ;)

being uplifted by the spirit... is there anything more powerful than that? i think not. Sounds like a really awesome weekend that i'm glad you experienced! xo

ps. I LOVE your bangs and hair color. But seriously, give the stepper a break ;) because you are getting teeny tiny every day. maybe i'm just jealous of your will power ;) hearts!!!

Walters Family said...

You LOOK AWESOME!!! You are glowing! You are beautiful!

Amanda said...

Hey It was a fun weekend huh? Last night was fun too! For some reason I just keep writing my story lol Its getting better every day I think. Okay hope your day is going AWESOME!!!

Kylee said...

Krissa, you let me know when your gonna tear up that dance floor so I can finally see you dance!!! :) Tee-Hee

Callie said...

Dang Krissa you are lookin so good!