Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Weekend Update!

My weekend included:
-Dinner with friends at Jason’s Deli (Shaylen I am addicted)
-shopping at Old Navy and Target
-Birthday party for a couple of my Friends
-seeing a friends band ‘Wait for the Moment’
-watching G.I. Joe {Just okay…I recommend waiting for it to come out on video if you want to see this movie at all}
-and Game Night!

And for whatever reason Sunday and Monday night I am have had the hardest time getting to sleep. I have gotten probably 8 hours of sleep all together. Not fun! I am really hoping I don’t get a migraine. And I can’t wait to get a nap today!

I hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

YAY love Jasons deli, SOO glad you have been going. What is better then a yummy sandwich, chips a pickle and ice cream to finish it up? nothing!

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

A weekend that includes shopping is always a good weekend!