{picture from here}It's the last day of August. And it is still monsoon season.
It rained a bit tonight along with some thunder and lightning.
Every time it rains, I think of you.
I think it goes back to when I was in High School,
my best friend Stacey and I always talked of how we wanted our first kiss in the rain.
She went away to BYU Idaho and we officially formed the FKIR {first kiss in rain} club.
She succedded in doing so.
Me...I am still waiting.
And I realize that even though it hardly rains in Arizona,
as long as I get one kiss in the rain I think it will be okay.
Just know that when it rains I think of you...
xXxOxOo,






3 comments:
You are so cute Krissa. I've been really emotional lately...(not pregnant) and this post made me tear up. SO tender. :)
:) girl, that is so cute!!
oh to kiss in the rain! perfection, i would very much like one of these too! i love this!
Post a Comment