
Okay….I’m going to vent for a minute here… just to get this off my chest.
{You don’t need to read if you don’t want to.}
Can someone please explain why some guys can be so shallow…
Why do some decide who to date based solely on someone’s outward appearance?
{I understand that not all guys are this way…but some are…this is to them}
Now, I understand that physical attraction is important.
But in my encounters and in talking with friends, I definitely think that you can grow in attraction to someone, the more you get to know them.
That is why I believe guys are counseled to ask all sorts of girls out on dates.
You really never know who you’ll be attracted too.
I know this guy who only dates girls that are like a size 2.
Maybe that’s why he is still single.
I’m not sure…but I don’t think anyone has a right to judge anyone and deem someone not good enough because of how they look.
Because you have NO idea what that person has been through or why they are the way they are.
It’s messed up.
Just to clarify....It wasn't anything said or done to me. This fellow obviously is only curios about skinny girls. And I as a voluptuous girl tend to notice that kind of stuff much more than let's say someone who is not overweight. I don't think its something that many pick up on or notice.
Okay...stepping down... {till next time}






5 comments:
That's a good point - though I can see if he himself is a skinny guy how that would make sense. Like follows like...and while it doesn't need to be that way, that's just sort of how it is. But if he's like this big fat guy and only wants skinny minis then I am just laughing at him...
I think there are many guys out there who would like to get to know a girl first. I think many guys also like women who eat healthy and workout. However, most idiots are oblivious to the fact that just because we are HEAVIER, doesn't mean we eat like crap and don't workout as much as skinny girls do. They just don't realize that it's genetic. I know plenty of skinny girls that don't workout and eat like crap, yet guys are still attracted to them...
Ugh...anyway...I'm done.
That guy is gonna have a rude awakening when and IF he does ever get married. Physical attractions that you first had when you met are the first things to go for most people. It is so important to get to know someone internally and not judge them externally. You are so right girl!!
P.S. I know plenty of skinny guys who have married bigger girls and I totally don't think that matters in anyway.
Krissa, You are totally right!Wow, I just love how you think lol :)And because I know this guy you speak of all I can say is....bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...hahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Seriously oh my gosh lol I'm a terrible person, but love it at times.
amen sista friend!
Post a Comment