Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dear Target

Dear Target,
This is why I have not seen you in awhile. This is also why I can't see you that often. I am sorry our relationship has to be like this but it just does. You definitely do not help my addiction. You make it worse. I am sorry.


Can you see my problem?
I will see you again soon.
Another pay day perhaps.

xoxo,
Photobucket

11 comments:

Bree said...

I love those last pair of shoes!! I saw those at Target and I almost bought them but I talked myself out of it and now I really want them. haha way to go. jk : )

Alyssa said...

wow- target over there has awesome shoes!!!

Taren said...

grr, i wanted those zebra ones so bad! but then they didn't have them in my size and i was forced to get a different pair. i love target :)

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

oh my gosh i want those red ones so bad... i may have to go get them even though i have no money!
haha

Micaela said...

oh i'm off to target to copy your zebra ones.

i'm in love.
and i have the same relationship with target & heels :)

i wish i looked as cute in flats as you!

Kylee said...

Dang girl, I love ALL of them!! LUCKY :)

Bonnie said...

ooooooo those red shoes are so dang cute!!!
I must confess.... I too have a Target problem....please don't tell anyone!:)

Callie said...

Ah hahahaha! I laughed so hard when I read this! You are the dang cutest girl ever! You and your shoe addiction! P.S. they are all Stinkin' cute shoes! The red ones with the buttons are my fav!

Amanda said...

I think TARGET loves you too. And I'm glad you got those shoes they are wicked cute!!!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh my that is a problem my dear. Once that many of us have. Oh well what can you do? Have another girls night!!! :)

Camilla said...

Eu não entendi direito, mas gostei dos sapatos. :)