Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Confession Wednesday


I have some song lyrics stuck in my head
from Jordin Sparks song Papercut
and I can't seem to shake it from my mind.

"I wish I was the Tin Man
so I wouldn't have a heart to break"


I have no clue why I keep thinking of this line in that song.
maybe because I feel that way....A LOT.
but yesterday I came to the realization
that If I did not have a heart to break
I would not have a heart to love.
And being in love has got to be one of the best things out there.
...so I will continue to put my heart out there...
...continue to let it break...
...because someday it won't...
...someday it will know {true} love...
Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing} said...

so true! love the little picture too - how cute!

heather said...

Truth. :) CUTE tin man, by the way.

meg fee said...

ugh. perfection. seriously. you said it better than anyone else!

Kylee said...

Absolutely tender.

Jessica/Patrick said...

i LOVE LOVE LOVE that song. Almost as much as I love that tin man! And your right, you have to have a broken heart sometimes so it can mend and love someone. And it'll be worth it all someday when you find someone who loves you more then you knew someone could love.

Amanda said...

I'm actually proud of you right now lol:) Its fun seeing you become this confident and beautiful person love that song thanks to you and, if I was to try and explain the works and why's of a broken heart I would ask you for advice you get 4 thumbs up if I had 4 thumbs and your a great friend!!!