This song is in a movie... I just can't think of what movie right now.. but I can practically hear it in the movie... hmmmgood song!
I just looked it up... its How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.No wonder its so familiar - I've seen that movie way too many times!
I still like the Chantal Kreviazuk version better. But I LOVE this song.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ouxPhYy7Y
Who's him? Good song.
My fave part: "And I can almost see, through the dark there is lightWell, if you knew how much this moment means to meAnd how long I've waited for your touch"Makes me think of my "him" too. sigh. hearts xo
Post a Comment
5 comments:
This song is in a movie... I just can't think of what movie right now.. but I can practically hear it in the movie... hmmm
good song!
I just looked it up... its How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.
No wonder its so familiar - I've seen that movie way too many times!
I still like the Chantal Kreviazuk version better. But I LOVE this song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-ouxPhYy7Y
Who's him? Good song.
My fave part:
"And I can almost see, through the dark there is light
Well, if you knew how much this moment means to me
And how long I've waited for your touch"
Makes me think of my "him" too. sigh.
hearts xo
Post a Comment