I have received a few blog awards
...and have been meaning to post them...
but just kept forgetting to do it.
So I am doing it now.
Here goes:
The following I received from Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing}
(I absolutely love her and love her blog...GO check it out!)




and the last one is from Camilla
(even though I don't understand the rules of this award..i need a translator...I am grateful she chose to share it with me)
but just kept forgetting to do it.
So I am doing it now.
Here goes:
The following I received from Ashley @ {Let Go, Laughing}
(I absolutely love her and love her blog...GO check it out!)




and the last one is from Camilla (even though I don't understand the rules of this award..i need a translator...I am grateful she chose to share it with me)

I am so grateful to all who read my blog and most of all to those who comment.
You guys are awesome and I love your thoughts and the advice you share!
THANK YOU!!!!
You guys are awesome and I love your thoughts and the advice you share!
THANK YOU!!!!






1 comment:
Krissa, I translate the rules and questions for you, ok?! xoxxo
Bye
Post a Comment