Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday was Senior Night at the Skyline Varsity Game. It was alos Skyline's Breast Cancer Awareness night as well. {Note the pink shirts} Um. It was FREEZING! Seriously so cold! We were bundled up in blankets and jackets. {Weird how temperatures change so much within a day, no wonder why we are all getting sick.} We lost. But Ty played great!

Saturday was Halloween. And I am just not a huge Halloween fan. Amanda came over and we had her watch Sixth Sense {as she had not seen it yet} serious classic. I passed out candy to the few trick-or-treaters that we had. We then watched Transformers 2. And stayed up late once again. {No wonder I am so tired come Monday.}

Sunday I went to a great CES Broadcast in which Pres. Uchtdorf spoke. So great!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend!!!

signatureclear

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for taking my link button. What a cute blog! Love your shoes :)

Anonymous said...

yay for football games! love them.

and your new header? FREAKING LOVE IT. those shoes are to die for!!