Thursday, October 29, 2009

Movie Quote Friday!

Curly Sue
Trina: Do you know how long you have to go to school to become a lawyer?
Curly Sue: No.
Trina: 20 years.
Curly Sue: Slap my butt, no way!
Curly Sue: These tights itch!... These things stick to your butt!
____________________________________________________
Bill Dancer: Look, no swearing, no gambling, no spitting, no punching, and no kicking, all right?
Curly Sue: Put a sock in it, I know what I'm doing.
Curly Sue: We wouldn't even be talking about this if you'd gotten some money out of that lady, we'd be on the road. You didn't because she was too pretty.
Bill Dancer: She was too smart.
Curly Sue: And she was too pretty.
Bill Dancer: She was in a hurry.
Curly Sue: And she was too pretty.
Bill Dancer: She was going to catch onto us.
Curly Sue: And she was too pretty.
Bill Dancer: You're pretty, and I don't leave you alone.
Curly Sue: She was too pretty. Curly Sue: I hate the art museum.
Bill Dancer: Will it hurt you to learn a thing or two?
Curly Sue: All you learn from the art museum is how to keep your mouth shut and how to walk without making squeaky sounds with your shoes.
___________________________________________________________
Bill Dancer: You can cry and not feel sad, just like you can feel sad and not cry. Grey Ellison: Want us to walk you inside?
Curly Sue: No, I got it, but thanks for asking.
Bill Dancer: Give us a kiss.
Curly Sue: Please, we're in public.
Bill Dancer: Good luck.


(This is one of those movies I remember watching when I was younger. I remember the part where she is eating that pizza and licks those fingers after she is done. I do that because of this movie. I definitely need to see it again)




signatureclear

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i've forgotten all about this movie. how funny!

i love the line where he says "you can cry and not be sad just like you can be sad and not cry"

so true.

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness when I was younger my mother would perm my hair and I swear I looked just like curly sue lol Good times!!

Neuffj said...

Oh my heck, I LOVE this movie. I haven't seen it in ages. I mos def need to see it again. Thanks for the reminder!

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Oh yeah!! Love the pizza part! Also love "Hubba Hubba!"

Kylee said...

Oh goodness Girl your header is so cute!! I love it!!!

TLF said...

I heart this movie!