This weekend was super great!
I had Friday off. So it was a long(er) weekend.
So the weekend started off great with Thursday seeing New Moon. {you all know I Loved it!}
Friday I got up and went to Hobby Lobby where they were having 80% off their Fall decor. Found some super cute stuff for super cheap. I then vacuumed out my car {for the first time, since I got her} and treated Fiona to a car wash. {maybe for good behavior for not hitting anything recently}. I hit the gym with my mom, went to the Scrapbook Store (dangerous place, and Target. We watched My Sister’s Keeper. Seriously, I don’t think I have ever cried so much in a movie {besides the first time I saw it in theaters}.
Saturday, we had a girls day to get things ready for an upcoming baby shower for a great friend. Can’t wait to share the decor and stuff. So fun. I loved spending time and chatting with those girls though. And of course I got in my time to hold baby Ethan, {sorry everyone else, I was totally hogging him}. Saturday night we had a Primary Appreciation Dinner with some delicious food. {my purse now smells like a bonfire. Disgusting!!!} And then I went and saw New Moon {again}. Yes. I. Did. And it was great.
Sunday was fantastic. I love being in primary. I think the kid in my class are great! I love them! My mom and I spent the evening making Christmas cards….I might post some soon that I made…maybe possibly do a bit of a giveaway with them {what do you think?}
{sorry the picture is not the best quality, took it with my phone}
And the exciting news happening in our family....Jadon….is engaged to Amanda. And I absolutely love her. {Probably because we were good friends before they started dating, you may recognize her from some pictures in past posts, and now she will be a sister!} I am so super excited for them!!! An April wedding is in the works…YAY!!!!
How was your weekend? You happy for a short week?






4 comments:
Congrats to Jadon!!! You are so good with keeping up with your quotes and weekend updates! So awesome!
TEAM EDWARD! :)
and hobby lobby... we have a lovely relationship!
CONGRATS to Jadon. What a beautiful couple.
and i totally meant to add that i CRIED MY EYES OUT at "My Sister's Keeper" too. incredible acting.
i read the book before the movie and couldn't believe how different the ending was... but loved it just the same.
oh yay! congrats to jadon. she is adorable.
you've seen new moon twice? man i am behind the times.. i haven't even seen it once!
my poor car needs a wash deseperately.. and my sisters keeper had me bawling the entire time too. jeez maneez... it kills me!
Post a Comment