Thanksgiving weekend….Oh how I loved it!!!
{I can’t believe it’s over}
My recap is kind of long…so sit back. and enjoy!
{I can’t believe it’s over}
My recap is kind of long…so sit back. and enjoy!
{Walters Girls}
{Walters Girls...being silly!}
I had Wednesday off work…one word. Wonderful.
Randon and Callie came in town on Wednesday. Mom, Callie, and I went with Amanda to go dress shopping…and that was so fun. {in case you have forgotten she will be marrying my brother} She is absolutely beautiful and I was honored to be able to go with her. She had luck because she fell in love {we all did} with the first dress she tried on. Absolutely gorgeous. But your dress shopping…so we made her try on several more….why not feel like a princess and try one gorgeous dress after dress. After dress shopping Callie and I went and saw New Moon. {yup, third time for me, not even tired of it yet}.
Thursday was THANKSGIVING! And oh how fun that was. We reserved a room in the stake center since we had so many people there. It was so great to see family. We had some family come from Utah that I have not seen in years. I loved catching up and seeing everyone. After I {well we} stuffed our faces…we played some volleyball. So fun…I absolutely love to play volleyball. That night the girls crafted some cards. Christmas cards to be specific.
{our table}
Friday...oh the fun…so I found out that the nearby mall was doing this midnight madness… yeah…midnight…{mind you I had to be to work at 5 AM} The big sale was spend a total of $100 and you got a $50 gift card for the mall. So…my Mom, Dad, and I hit the mall….and we had a plan {took awhile to come up with}…but it really helped. My mom waited by guest services while my Dad and I scrambled to spend $100 at Down East Basics. We did. Easily. As soon as he got the receipt I ran it to my mom…and we were able to get our $50 gift card…{after waiting forever}…but we did get it. My parents braved Bath & Body Works while I was in line…and then we went to Victoria’s Secret…I’ll admit I walked in and walked right back out. That line was crazy. But my mom talked me into waiting in line…a free bag with a bow was the goal…super cute. So I waited in line. We finally made it out of there….It was sure fun though. I loved our Black Friday shopping this year…I would much rather stay up late then get up early…After grabbing a bite to eat I got in 1.5 hours of sleep before getting up for work. Surprisingly work was not too bad…only working 4 hours. I came right home and slept. Friday night we had a bonfire at my Uncle’s. {you know how I love that bonfire smell, and I left my purse at home this time}.
Saturday we had a family BBQ at the park. More Fun! I will say it was FREEZING!!! So cold. And then some of us went to my grandparents to visit some more.
It was such a great weekend! And I can’t believe its December {tomorrow}….
{Um…When can I start my Birthday radius??? HaHa!}
{Um…When can I start my Birthday radius??? HaHa!}








3 comments:
I love the Walter girls pictures! You are all so beautiful! It sounds like you were super busy too:)
birthday radius can start now. :)
and dress shopping is the best! i loove it.
you ladies are beautiful! glad to hear you had a wonderful weekend.
Oh sounds like you had lots of fun!!!! THanksgiving rocks!
Post a Comment