Monday, November 9, 2009

Weekend Update

Friday was Tylon's last football game {so sad} against Casa Grande. We did not win. But Ty sure did a great job. I am going to miss watching him play!
(Jadon and I in the backseat on our way)(Mom, Jadon, Me, Dad....Dad driving my car...since my eyes are going weird!)(Callie drove to meet us there from Tucson. So fun to see her for a bit.
We stopped to grab a bite after the game.)


Saturday I went to see Samantha and I got to hold, cuddle, and kiss baby Ethan. He sure is a cutie. I love hanging out with her. Saturday night was the adult session of our stake conference.

Monday is almost over and I am looking forward to having a shorter work week with Wednesday being a holiday. I hope you all had a lovely weekend!!!!

(and thank you to all who commented/emailed about my last post. much appreciated!)

signatureclear

No comments: