Sunday, November 15, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

Friday was the So You Think You Can Dance tour, It was AMAZING! I went with Natalie, Jessica {above} and my Mom {below}. We had so much fun!!!

So you remember that HORRIBLE dance that Phillip and Jeanine did. The Russian Folk dance? The kept trying to come out and dance it. They were asked to leave the stage.


Phillip's solo...AMAZING!!!!

Ahh...Jason...doing his Bollywood routine...awesome!


Jeanine and Jason...dancing my FAVORITE dance...Loved it!

The top 3 girls...Melissa, Kayla, and Jeanine
and they tried to come out again...were once again asked to leave the stage....
The group dance, choreographed by Mia Michaels


Jeanine and Phillip dancing their first routine...Mad

and they tried again...took my awhile to notice them this time....
and again....

and they finally snuck on and danced their routine...everyone else joined in as well...it was awesome!
and the final dance...it was so good. I was really not sure what to expect. I was so pleased with how it went. We had great seats too...Thanks Jessica!!!!

4 comments:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

OH my goodness I still have to post! It was so awesome!!! I'm so glad we went!!! I seriously LOVED it!

Callie said...

DUDE! I am so FREAKING Jealous! I wanted to go SO BAD! It looks like it was AMAZING! I'm so glad you guys had fun! SO JEALOUS!

Bonnie said...

Looks like it was a blast you lucky girl!!

Walters Family said...

AWESOME! It was totally AWESOME!! Thanks for taking me along with you guys it was a blast!