I WANT THEM!!!!!
loooooooooove them!!!!!!
ahhh, so fabulous! i love that last photo. and love, love those shoes AND GORGEOUS GAMS!
Love the book pic- so cute!
I'd smile every time I put those shoes on too. They're hot. But so are your feet. You have really NICE feet. And the perfect skin tone.
Those pictures are amazing and you are Beautiful too!!! Where did you get those adorable shoes? I love them!!!
BEAUTIFUL you!!!and i don't have to tell ya i love those heels, cos you KNOW i do :)amazing photos Callie!!!
Jo- I got them at Kohl's... Seriously love that place for shoes. ;)
oh my...those shoes are FAB.U.LOUS!and i'm loving the book pic :)
Love those pictures! The shoes (seriously from Kohl's???) and P&P (my absolute fave) are just beautiful!
Aaah ... I commented too soon!! Those ARE your adoarble feet in your header!!! Way cute!! :o)
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I WANT THEM!!!!!
loooooooooove them!!!!!!
ahhh, so fabulous! i love that last photo. and love, love those shoes AND GORGEOUS GAMS!
Love the book pic- so cute!
I'd smile every time I put those shoes on too. They're hot. But so are your feet. You have really NICE feet. And the perfect skin tone.
Those pictures are amazing and you are Beautiful too!!! Where did you get those adorable shoes? I love them!!!
BEAUTIFUL you!!!
and i don't have to tell ya i love those heels, cos you KNOW i do :)
amazing photos Callie!!!
Jo- I got them at Kohl's... Seriously love that place for shoes. ;)
oh my...those shoes are FAB.U.LOUS!
and i'm loving the book pic :)
Love those pictures! The shoes (seriously from Kohl's???) and P&P (my absolute fave) are just beautiful!
Aaah ... I commented too soon!! Those ARE your adoarble feet in your header!!! Way cute!! :o)
Post a Comment