Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Confession Wednesday

I have this ever growing collection of frames and mirrors.
Someday , they will be on the wall in my house.
I am just drawn to really cool and unique frames/mirrors.
I love finding them at garage sales.
You can find some really cool vintage looking ones.
This is an ever growing stack I have in my room.
{The picture doesn't do it justice.}
I just counted...16.
I picked one up a couple weeks ago. For a buck!

signatureclear

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looove picture frames. i have quite the collection of frames myself.. one day they will be used.

Micaela said...

don't you love garage sales???

I so have a thing for mirrors.

my Mom was at first making fun of me for hanging just frames (no pictures) and then got the fabulousness of it...

you are a girl who shares my love of mirrors/frames/and shoes!!!!

no wonder we get along so well :)

jessica said...

I am SO jealous of your frame collection!

● C E L I N A ● said...

that is fun!