Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend was fabulous!!!!
{cough, cough} I was sick on Friday...you know with the flu or something...maybe food poisoning.
Anywho...Thursday Mom and I went to Old Navy and they were having a great sale on the clearance where they took an additional 50% off...so after looking through all their clearance I found some cute shirts. Some of which I got for $1.50 each. AMAZING! Callie came thursday night to spend the weekend with us!
Friday we took her to a different Old Navy and found some more clearance items. A couple pairs of pants for $7.50 each. YAY! I love good deals! We then went to Target. I saw these footie pajamas in a distance and knew we had to try them on. So funny!

{Me, Mom, and Callie}

I do believe I was laughing so hard that I snorted {no I am not ashamed of it}
Friday night was Ty's football game against Westwood. We lost, but they did a good job!

{Me, Mom, and Callie practicing our goofy face}

Saturday, was the day. We met up with the same crew from last time at Mi Amigo's {where I ate way too much chips and salsa} we then headed over to Hale Theater where we saw 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers.' It was fantastic. I loved it. It was neat to see the lead acctress who played Anna in the King and I also play Millie. She also broke her foot opening night and was doing the show with a cast on. You couldn't really even tell.
Afterwards we went out for dessert. And I had WAY too much.

{Mom, Grandma Burklund, Me, Callie, Allison, Olga, Sheryl, and Erin}

{Me, Millie, Callie, Adam, and Mom}

{Callie and I trying to make goofy faces, somehow it came out angry goofy}

It was so much fun. I can't wait till we do it again!
I hope you all had a LOVELY weekend!

Photobucket

5 comments:

KeLSie ORdonEz said...

I LOVE me some good clearance!!!!!!!! I need to check out Old Navy soon....and Target....2 of my favorite clearance places :)

I LOVE the jammies.....lol. They are soo funny! Who knew? Footed pj's for adults? haha! Sooo funny!

The theater sounds fun, too!

Anonymous said...

seven brides for seven brothers.. absolute FAVORITE of mine. so jealous. and i LOVE the facial expressions you are making in those pictures. hah funny faces are my art when it comes to photography ;] hope youa re feeling better!!

Walters Family said...

What a total blast that we had!! The deals on clothes was such a HIGH! What awesome deals! It was a great weekend!

● C E L I N A ● said...

ok I basically spent the last 30 minutes trying to find those PJS on target online.

sad day, I cant find them. I might be losing it

Kylee said...

Hahaha! You all look so cute!