The hardest thing about changes that happen with losing weight is realizing it when you look in the mirror. Yeah, I can stand on a scale and see the number. I can see the change in pant size. However, in my head, I frequently still see myself the way I was.
It’s when those AHA! moments come that things are put into perspective. I had one of those moments the other night at Ty’s choir concert. Sitting in the auditorium. The same one I sat in at various assemblies when I went there for High School. The same seats that seemed ever so small and oh so uncomfortable. But. As I sat down the other night to listen to his concert I noticed a change. I sat comfortably. I fit, with room to spare. And it felt good.






4 comments:
yay for losing weight! what an amazing feeling that must have been for you. thanks for becoming a follower. can't wait to get to know you better. and thank you for your sweet words. you are darling and i appreciate them more than you realize. much love.
Yea! for AHA moments! I think they are the ones that finally soak into the ole noggin' (brain, mind, whatever). They are awesome moments when you think.. ok.. that hour of cardio is worth it. (Some times).
:) You ROCK!
oh how fantastic!! good for you, good, good, good for you! keep it up--we're all rooting for you!
Post a Comment