Monday, June 1, 2009

Weekend Update

This weekend seemed to go by all too fast. I guess that is what happens when your busy.
Friday, my mom and I tackled the baby shower invites for Samantha's shower. They turned out super cute! (I will be posting them to Oh Snaps soon)
Saturday was super busy. I attented Rachel's bridal shower. I am super excited for her. She is getting married in a couple weeks. She looks amazing! After that I went to a lunch with my cousins and we met with people about this company called Efusjon. {more info to come on that}. Saturday night I went to a going-away party for a couple friends. It was interesting being with this group of friends I used to hang out with all the time. They are now all married and starting families. It was great to see everyone.
{side note: I felt great and not at all depressed that I was one of a few single people in this group of marrieds. I thought it would be weird. But it wasn't}
Sunday night I ventured out to a game night. I have not been to one in a LONG time. I took that leap last night and went with Amanda. It was a lot of fun to meet new people. I am looking forward to more of those.
How was everyone else's weekend???

Photobucket

1 comment:

David and Natalie Reheis said...

I'm so glad you didn't feel uncomfortable!!! It was good to see you! We need another craft day!