Didn't this weekend go by all too fast!
It was definitely very busy for me. But it was a ton of fun.
Friday, we had a girl's night with my Aunt Bonnie, Jessica, Kimberly, Mom, and I. They made this club pizza, which was to die for. so good. I am craving it right now. We played lots of games and stayed up super late. I had a ton of fun. It was just what I needed after the week I had.
Saturday was my Dad's birthday. Woot Woot! As well as a game night with some friends.
Sunday my mom was asked to teach her Chocolate eating class up at Girl's Camp. I went with her as her assistant. It was fun to watch her teach her class and to see the girl's graduate and receive their chocolate eating certification.
This weekend was just Go-Go-Go. But, I had a lot of fun!
It was definitely very busy for me. But it was a ton of fun.
Friday, we had a girl's night with my Aunt Bonnie, Jessica, Kimberly, Mom, and I. They made this club pizza, which was to die for. so good. I am craving it right now. We played lots of games and stayed up super late. I had a ton of fun. It was just what I needed after the week I had.
Saturday was my Dad's birthday. Woot Woot! As well as a game night with some friends.
Sunday my mom was asked to teach her Chocolate eating class up at Girl's Camp. I went with her as her assistant. It was fun to watch her teach her class and to see the girl's graduate and receive their chocolate eating certification.
This weekend was just Go-Go-Go. But, I had a lot of fun!






2 comments:
I have never heard of a lesson on Chocolate eating. Sounds interesting though! Is it just like all about different kinds of chocolate?
I really have no problem knowing how to eat chocolate in general... it seems to make it to my mouth without any effort at all!
We did have a lot of fun! Your Mom is SO good at charades. Next time we play, I'm on her team! haha
If you want the California Club Pizza receipe, let me know!
Post a Comment