Saturday my mom and I went to get-together for the bariatric support group. We gathered and had breakfast. We have not seen a lot of those people since the bariatric support group closed. It was nice to see everyone. We then went to Old Navy and I bought lots of clothes. It was the first time I have been able to go into Old Navy and just buy clothes and have them fit me. I even had to get smaller sizes. It was nice. Maybe not such a good thing for my bank account though. (Thanks Mom for going and for your advice). Saturday night was a multi-stake YSA activity at the park. There were a lot of people that showed up. I really had a good time meeting new people and catching up with old friends.
That was pretty much my weekend. It was nice. I am tired today from being out late at a game night last night. But that's alright. I hope to get to bed EARLY tonight. We will see how well that works out.






4 comments:
I love hanging out with you too Krissa!!! Thanks for the Girls Night:)
I think if your buying clothes and enjoying yourself its totally ok :)It was good to see you Saturday, your looking great Krissa! :)
Yeah we're grateful for friends like you too Kriss! I love girl's nights!!
Hey girl! That is so awesome! My mom really enjoyed shopping too when she lost weight. I think it's awesome! You look soooo good! I love the pictures at the beginning of your blog with the 4 square picts. Cuteness!
Post a Comment