Monday, June 29, 2009

Weekend Update

What a weekend!
Friday I went to a funeral for a family friend. He was only 25. It really makes you realize how precious life is. It really opens your eyes to your priorities.
Saturday I went to Big Surf with Amanda and some friends. It was a lot of fun.
The downside, we all got quite burnt. We even used SPF 50. and I have been tanning so I thought for sure I would not burn to much. I was wrong.
But that's alright it will turn out to be a nice tan.
Later that night Amanda and I went to a party at an airport hangar.
That was interesting.
After we finally found the place and after being followed by a police officer for a couple miles.
{He was trying to find some way to pull me over. Darn cops!}
Sunday ended with watching the boys in a towel fight as mom and I made biscuits.
I had a nice weekend.
Today is Monday and I have the day off work. I am never sure what to do with myself.
But I can say it was so nice to sleep in.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kylee said...

Oh how i would kill to have a day off, and to sleep in...lucky you! :)

● C E L I N A ● said...

So sad. I am sorry

MERN said...

Hey! I am a friend of your amazinglg wonderful Sis-in-law. She said we need to hang out! I am game! Do you like going to the lake?
Hit up my blog.

heather said...

Sorry about your friend. That is so young to die.