Oh man...Fiona is SO sensitive. I got an alarm system in my car. And I was told it was at the lowest setting so it would take a whole lot for it to go off. I walked inside yesterday after doing some errands. The wind picked up and guess who started beeping. Then last night I was laying in bed and heard her. I have no idea what did it that time. But trucks driving by will set her off too. I don't get it. She seems to go off about 3 times a day . That is just when I am at home. I wonder if she ever goes off while I am at work. I would never know if she did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Yes, she is a sensitive thing! All she wants is her momma (Krissa) to be out there with her driving around. By the way, she is a little feisty and likes to go fast! At any rate... any little thing: a car door slam, the wind, a truck and she is screaming out (honking) for her momma to come and save her from the big bad noise. Funny!! "Mom, there's a big wind that blew on me!"
Post a Comment