Step Up
Mac Carter: [after Tyler gets in a fight at a party] You feel like because you're a white boy you gotta overcompensate or something?Tyler Gage: Wow, like wow, you got me figured out, Montel
Mac Carter: Yeah, well you're the one going Jerry Springer all the time
Skinny Carter: Hey, if you're Montel and you're Jerry, then I'm like...
Mac Carter: Jenny Jones
Tyler Gage: No, like Ellen
Mac Carter: Except Ellen gets more chicks than he does!
Tyler Gage: Well, I'm sorry... it's just that you guys talk about dancing like it's rocket science or something. Miles Darby: If you wanna be with someone who doesn't appreciate what a good thing he's got that's 100% your business. I just thought you'd be smart enough to know you deserve better.
Tyler Gage: What? I'm not late
Nora: You're not dress either... You can change at the back
Tyler Gage: I can change here...
[taking of his jacket]
Nora: I told you to bring tights
Tyler Gage: Do I look like I own tights?
Nora: Shoes?
Tyler Gage: I move better with them
Nora: So are you gunna ask me to dance?
Tyler Gage: I didn't know you could dance without your tights!
Nora: Okay, um, I get it. You're not gonna use me to get out of cleaning the windows, even if you were capable of dancing.
Tyler Gage: I'm not trying to get out of anything. And I know you saw me the other day.
Nora: Thank you, but, umm, I can find someone else.
Tyler Gage: [Goes to leave] Aight. I was just trying to help.
Nora: Okay, wait.
[He stops and turns around]
Nora: Catch me.
Tyler Gage: [She runs towards him and he catches her, then he lets her fall in his arms] Now what?
Nora: Um... put me down.
[He puts her down]
Tyler Gage: What? I'm not lateNora: You're not dress either... You can change at the back
Tyler Gage: I can change here...
[taking of his jacket]
Nora: I told you to bring tights
Tyler Gage: Do I look like I own tights?
Nora: Shoes?
Tyler Gage: I move better with them
Nora: So are you gunna ask me to dance?Tyler Gage: I didn't know you could dance without your tights!
Nora: Okay, um, I get it. You're not gonna use me to get out of cleaning the windows, even if you were capable of dancing.Tyler Gage: I'm not trying to get out of anything. And I know you saw me the other day.
Nora: Thank you, but, umm, I can find someone else.
Tyler Gage: [Goes to leave] Aight. I was just trying to help.
Nora: Okay, wait.
[He stops and turns around]
Nora: Catch me.
Tyler Gage: [She runs towards him and he catches her, then he lets her fall in his arms] Now what?
Nora: Um... put me down.
[He puts her down]

I absolutely love this movie.
Channing Tatum is amazing.
And I love the dancing!
Channing Tatum is amazing.
And I love the dancing!







3 comments:
oh man I remember how much we LOOOOOOOOOOOVED going to see this movie...
Still one of my favorites.
Goodness Gracious! I used to watch this movie like every other night, no joke I love it!
Do you take the time to write all that out? or do you copy and paste? Wow woman that is a lot to copy down:)
Post a Comment