Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekend Update!

I got some pictures developed from that camera I bought remember ...
So here are a couple of the random pictures ... I just wanted to hurry and take them to see how they would turn out. I need to get better at using it as there were about 8 pictures that did not turn out at all...

(my legs look freakishly long)

(just being weird...what's new)

(so true!)

(last weekend when Callie came to visit, the guy at the concession counter was kind enough to take a picture. He did not understand how to use one of these film camera's. it was funny)

Also did the mountain on Saturday morning... it was hard but we got it done!
I am so happy to have tomorrow off....well I guess it is now today... I need to write a paper. I guess that's what I get for procrastinating...10 more weeks til graduation...UGH!

3 comments:

susette said...

good for you on the exercising. I had a funny thought as I was looking at that last picture. The gal in the blue shirt looks like she only has one leg and I was wondering how she got up that mountain? I finally found her leg :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a fun new toy!

And, good for you for climbing the mountain!

Callie said...

We are seriously cute people if I do say so myself!