
I thought this weekend went by all too fast!
It always seems to do that. Darn It!
I stayed up entirely to late. And I did not do my homework.
This is my last week for this class. So I need to buckle down and get it done. Then one more class and then I finally graduate!
I got my hat in the mail. So excited I love it!
Go visit her site, she has really good prices. She sent me a $10 off coupon along with the hat so I just ordered this bag.
We also did our photo shoot with Jessica. It was so much fun and I can not wait to see the pictures.
It's only Monday and I am wishing it was Friday already.
I hope you all have a great week!
It always seems to do that. Darn It!
I stayed up entirely to late. And I did not do my homework.
This is my last week for this class. So I need to buckle down and get it done. Then one more class and then I finally graduate!
I got my hat in the mail. So excited I love it!
Go visit her site, she has really good prices. She sent me a $10 off coupon along with the hat so I just ordered this bag.

We also did our photo shoot with Jessica. It was so much fun and I can not wait to see the pictures.
It's only Monday and I am wishing it was Friday already.
I hope you all have a great week!






5 comments:
YOU ARE SO DANG CUTE!!! I love you to pieces!!
Love, Mom
Love that bag and you too!
I love the word quips. So clever. How cute are you in the hat? So cute. Love that look. Good luck with the homeworst, I mean homework.
Hi Krissa...I just wanted to say Thank You for being a FAB Posh-Mama Customer! And Thank You for posting my store www.POSH-MAMA.com on your blog! I LOVE the pic of you in the Boy Meets Girl hat and you're going to love the tote!
Happy Shopping,
Kendra
Posh-Mama
Owner
love you all! You look amazing in the hat. And i heart Posh Mama.
To learn more about boy meets girl check out my blog and website
www.boymeetsgirlusa.com
Post a Comment