Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I Heart Pedicures!


One of my favorite things is getting a Pedicure. Seriously. An all time favorite self-indulging pleasure that I LOVE having done. For those who know me well also know that I find the cutest part of my body are my toes. I think I have cute feet (thanks to my Mom). When I get a pedicure I always have them do the callous remover on my heels. For some reason I always have dry skin there. A lot of dry skin. I was told that its because of wearing flip flops. Well since I have been working where I am, due to dress code I can not wear flip flops and were socks and flats. I would have thought this would help. But it doesn't. So when I go there is always a lot of dead skin they are taking off. And I always get these looks from people sitting next to me that its disgusting. You know the look. People its just dry skin. At least I don't of ugly gnarly toes like yours. So for Heaven's sake stop staring. I can remove my dry skin...Nothing is going to change those toes of yours sorry...
Okay...sorry for that venting...It's irritating. I have also provided a picture of my pedicured feet so you can see for yourself that I don't have gnarly toes.

4 comments:

Chelsea Diane said...

So cute!! Oh man!!! I want one really bad now!! I love it when they are scrubing the bottom of your feet and it tickles, making you giggle like a little girl!!

heather said...

I LOVE pedicures too! And the skin thing is so normal. Seriously, I don't know anyone who doesn't have that problem. :) And yes, you have cute toes. :)

☂niki. said...

girl, don't you fret. i get the callous remover every time also and probably a pound of skin comes off! your pedi looks lovely.

meg fee said...

very cute feet indeed!!