Thursday, February 12, 2009

Are you the exception....or are you the rule?


I saw 'He's Just Not That Into You' this past weekend. It was good. I liked it. I have had my share of experiences of the guy 'just not being into me'... Anyways some cute quotes from the movie....

"No matter how powerful and real your feelings may be for someone, if that person cannot fully and honestly return them and therefore actively love you back, these feelings mean nothing."

“I had this guy leave me a voice mail at work, so I called him at home, and then he emailed me to my BlackBerry, and so I texted to his cell, and now you just have to go around checking all these different portals just to get rejected by seven different technologies. It’s exhausting.”

"Don't be flattered that he misses you. He should miss you. You're deeply missable. However, he's still the same person who just broke up with you. Remember, the only reason he can miss you is because he's choosing, every day, not to be with you. "

I have more to come about this movie in regards to being the exception and not the rule....

2 comments:

heather said...

I ended up seeing this last weekend too. And I thought it was pretty accurate. And I wish I had read the book when I entered that whole dating world...

megan said...

I love that one about technology!! lol