My pretty pink camera from Urban Outfitters I am so excited to start using...
Two Beautiful headbands from Naomi's Etsy shop...
and 3 new cami's from Down East Basics....
I am so excited to have gotten 3 packages in the mail...YAY!
I'm not going to lie I am scared about the headbands...I cant quite seem to get them on right without messing up my hair... I guess practice makes perfect.
Happy Friday!






4 comments:
i love getting stuff in the mail!! yay! you'll have to show us what you do with that new cute camera!
I adore when the mail brings love. The camera is darling.
you'll figure out the headbands, and when you do I wanna see pics!
yay! you'll figure out the headbands, i know... as you put them on they do kinda do strange things to your hair, but you'll figure it out! oooh i want to see some pics!
Post a Comment