Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Photo Shoot Photos

My mom and I went over to look at the pictures Jessica took for us. She did a great job and we had so much fun. Below are some of my favorites...












Thanks Mom and Chelsea for going with!
Jessica, again thanks a million!


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey I recognize that place! I shoot there ALL THE TIME!
nice post!

Anonymous said...

you all look so pretty! How did your mom get so skinny? Did she have the same surgery? Your bangs are growing on me more & more now. I think this photo shoot really made them look great! Maybe it's cuz I see all your hair now...? I dunno, but I dig it!

heather said...

Those are great!! :) Where are you? I can't tell. I thought I was pretty familiar with all the good picture taking place in that area too. Hmm.

Ty & Shay Nansel said...

you are so cute and incredible. I love how you are just living your life to the fullest. You bought that pink bike and i am so jealous i want one! ha. I love your bangs, love your hair, love everything about you. So glad you are my cuz!!

Amy Jo said...

WOW! YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT! HOW FUN TO GO WITH YOUR MOM AND CHELSEA!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR HAIR! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!

meg fee said...

what a face kid--you look amazing, so beautiful! you all look so beautiful. And I'm in the camp that's totally diggin' on those bangs--I want some of my own!

Keep up you're great work, you're an inspiration, truly!

Swasey family said...

You are so darn pretty oh my gosh!My favorite is the one close up with you by the tree.GORGEOUS!!!

April said...

You suck I am so jealous!!! Those pics are WAAAAY cute! And you are GORGEOUS!

☂niki. said...

you look b.e.a.u.tiful! your hair looks like silk! gorgeous.

Karies place said...

Hi, I found your blog through a friend's blog. I just wanted to comment and say what beautiful photos. I'm assuming the one with the brown long hair is you. Very pretty.