It all started with walking to the nearby junior high school. We would walk to the school to the track and then walk around the track a few times. It started with just walking. Then bleachers were added in. Then running one of the straights was added in. Then running both the straights was added in. And yesterday I ran a straight and a curve without stopping. That is a big deal for me. I am proud of that accomplishment. I do like to run. I wish I did not have to stop. I am looking forward to the day I don't. Just thought I would share...
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
You Go Girl!!!! That is so awesome!!!
Oh my gosh. You are such an inspiration to me. CRAP. I have not walked so much as a mile this week. I have not done anything on this goal of mine. I have got to get my butt moving!!
You are so good. SO good. Wow.
I'm proud of you Krissa!!! That was fun Krissa!!! We will make it someday!!! :)
You are amaizing.
Before i got all pregnant I started this runnng routine I found online called "From couch potato to 5K", and it very very gradually works you up to being able to run 3 miles. Its really great, even for people like me who HATE running.
Keep going!!
you're unbelievable! congratultions!!
Post a Comment