Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goings On

Yesterday while walking to the track, Chelsea and I noticed we were matching. How cute right. Ha. Mom did not get the memo. We also had a honker who declared to be our cheerleader. How sweet. Stuff like that makes one more motivated.

Tylon made Varsity for volleyball. AWESOME! I am so excited to start going to his games. I LOVE volleyball. Love to watch and I most of all LOVE to play it. Way to go Ty!

My bike already has a flat tire. I noticed it getting low after our adventure on Tuesday. On the way home somehow it happened. I need to buy a few tubes just in case. Because it will happen again. And I want to get a basket for it.

I have had a headache almost everyday this week. It sucks! I think I have been stressed about finishing up this class as I could care less to do any work. Sad I know. But I have next week off. I can not wait! Then one more class and I am done. For a little bit anyways.

Fact: 43 million people died last year due to kissing. You can cut your chances of dying by 700% if you stopped kissing. I don't have a problem with this. I have NOT kissed anyone. (Can't believe I just said that). I have nothing to worry about.

Chelsea posted some pictures on her blog. Go check it out!

Thanks all for the sweet comments!

4 comments:

Chelsea Diane said...

LOVE IT!! You should do more posts like this!! I like it.. And remember we had two honks.. and a fire.. haha!!

queenbee4 said...

700% huh? crap. those are some serious statistics right there... good thing you're not kissing anyone currently....


There's an award for you on my blog... come check it out!

heather said...

I've gots a feeling that the whole kissing thing will change sometime soon... ;)

AND congrats to Ty! Who, in my head, is still Leroy. ;)

☂niki. said...

congrats on only having one more class! must feel so good!