Sunday, February 1, 2009

Brown Mountain - Take ?? 4 I think

Did the Mountain of Friday as we had some conflicting plans on Saturday. Chelsea was sick so it was my mom and I. It was ALOT easier this week. I did not stop once and just kept going. One of the ladies we visit teach and her husband were behind me. I think I did not want them to end up passing me and that pushed me to go faster. But I did it a lot faster and I am proud of that. I am looking forward to picking up more speed and giving my mom a run for her money. Thanks for going with me mom!

( not much a fan of this picture but I have to post something as proof right )

5 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I think I might try that mountain! Good girl!

meg fee said...

good for you--that's amazing!

Chelsea Diane said...

Great job ma-lady!!! I wish I could have gone :( And I think it was the 5th time.. idk we have been so many times...

heather said...

You are looking great!!

And don't forget to check in on my blog today. I need your miles for last week and then I need a picture and quote too. :)

I think this "Across America" thing is going to be fun.

naomi megan. said...

impressive. i need to get out there more and speed walk. i love it, especially as the weather gets better.

and thanks for the kind words about the etsy shop and for buying some!!! i'm so excited! i hope you post photos wearing them for me to see and that you like them.. i'll be sending them off tomorrow.

xo