Friday – included a trip to Target. I had to get gift bags for the wedding gifts. My Mom had already packed those items before I could get to them. I got a nap, not nearly long enough. But a nap none the less. Friday evening included 2 receptions. Afterwards we (Samantha, Patrick, Jessica and P-Unit) went to Chili’s. I cut a ton of circles out of Satin for hair flowers I am making all while watching Practical Magic.
Saturday - Was crafts with Jessica and playing with Preston. Hobbly Lobby and Subway. More flowers. Glue gun burns for both of us and blisters. I have never had so many burns in one day from that blasted glue gun. Got home showered and got ready for a Fireside with Neil Anderson of the Quorum of the 12 Apostles. It was so neat. I got a lot out of his talk about having faith and taking risks. It was just neat to hear his special witness of Christ. We also got in line and shook his hand. We got a NICE rainstorm that night. Tylon and I had fun getting wet will running to the store. Not really running…we were in the car. But we still got wet. It was crazy weather! We also got all caught up on some Big Brother from the past week.
Sunday - I caught up on my sleep. But still woke up with a headache. I downed some crystal light energy with some hopes that it would help rid it, but it didnt work. We went to church. I taught my class for the last time. I am going to miss my primary class. Shaylee came over for dinner. Brownies were made. I burned some flowers and spilled some wax. It was bound to happen. And I fell asleep to Pride and Prejudice.
Saturday we got exciting news that we got approved for the house we saw last week. It all happened so fast. My Dad saw the house listing Tuesday night. Set up an appt Wednesday and took a look at the house. Good thing the owner was still there as she loved my Mom (who doesn’t) we got the application completed and in on Thursday and we heard Saturday that we got it. The house is bigger than ours now and at such an amazing deal. And even better it’s not far from where we are. It’s less than a mile away. We are in a different ward but the same stake. Next weekend is the big move. We are so excited and so so grateful!
Here is to a GREAT week!!!!






2 comments:
Wow, I didn't realize you were moving so fast! How exciting:) If you want help moving, we'd love to!
Lots of laughs this weekend, thats for sure!!
And good food.
I can't wait to see the house!!!!
Post a Comment